Sorry for so many images crammed into one post. I’m very short on time and I wanted to make sure I posted all of the ponds I’m taking to Omni Expo this weekend.
- The water is clear resin.
- No, the fish/frogs/turtles are not real; they’re made from polymer clay.
- Yes, I did make them all by hand.
- They are not for sale right now. You can maybe grab one after my show is over next weekend.
- My commissions are closed at the moment and will reopen May 30. You can commission your own pond then, but please be aware there is a queue for pond commissions at this time.
And if you’re near or in Orlando this coming weekend, here’s some info on Omni Expo:
When: May 23 - 25, 2014
Where: Marriott World Center in Orlando, FL
I will be there all three days at Table 15 in the Artist Alley.
I know I've been slow posting here, but I'm really active on both tumblr and Instagram. My username on Instagram is bon_appeteats if anyone wants to follow me there.
How do you do the detail on the turtle shells?
How do you make the turtle?
It looks really realistic and really cute
Would you be able to do one with a tiny water fall? Not an actually flowing water fall but a still clear one.