Detail shots of my miniature table for the Les Petits Collecteurs of South Florida Miniature Show.
From the top:
1. Produce Market Stall. Includes Apples (3 kinds), Peaches, Bananas, Oranges, Tangerines, Asparagus, Strawberries, Grapes (Red and Green), Eggplant, Corn, Tomatoes, Carrots, and Pumpkins. Also has Strawberries in a plastic container, 5 types of pies, roses, chocolates, and chocolate covered strawberries.
2. Fish Market Stall. Includes whole raw fish, salmon steaks, large fillets, 2 whole rainbow trout, a side of salmon, and small filets.
3. Bread Market Stall. Includes several different types of bread rolls, baguettes, croissants, and loaves, individual bread baskets, pastries, cinnamon rolls, and cast iron skillets that have corn bread, pancakes, bacon and eggs, and sausage.
4. Serving Tray. Includes 4 types of cheese wheels, Halloween spider cheesecake, chocolate and vanilla cupcakes, Snowman S'mores, candles, Eclairs, cheesecake slices, Mickey Mouse pumpkin cakepops, ice cream scoops in strawberry, chocolate, and vanilla flavor, sandwiches, more cupcakes, baguettes, mini tarts, bread, pain au chocolate, lollipops from Halloween, and bags of candy canes, licorice, hard candies, jelly beans, candy corn, chocolate bark, cookies, macarons, and standing Christmas tree cookies.
5. Table with misc cake stands, serving trays, and cups of tea and coffee.
6. Steps with misc foods.
Top Step: Two breakfast trays (one with coffee, pancakes and a banana. The other with tea, crepes, and a small bowl of fruit), spaghetti, salmon steaks, bowl of mussels in pasta, plate of mussels in pasta, crepes with fruit, croissant with orange slice plates, oyster platter, pancake breakfast, lemon bars, chicken herb sausage, a gingerbread house, and a small salad.
Middle Step: 4 different kinds of Easter baskets (with peeps, chocolate rabbits, jelly beans, Cadbury chocolate eggs, Easter Eggs), two Easter hams on platters, two different types of cookie tins (one with bunny cookies the other with egg cookies), Easter themed pastel cupcakes, a tin of cupcakes, more Easter cookies, butterscotch nests, two tiny containers of jelly beans, and egg bread.
Bottom Step: 5 different kinds of pizza and an assortment of cakes, cheesecake, and tarts.
All foods were handmade from scratch from polymer clay. The bulk of this was done within a month, though some pieces are older.