After seeing Mel’s tutorial a couple of years ago, I finally decided it’s time to make a koi pond of my own!
I changed a few things around and added some plants and different textures to the bottom of the pond. I don’t quite care for the rocks but it’s all I could find on such short timing (I want to take at least a couple of these with me to Orlando).
The pond almost didn’t make it. I poured too much resin for the final layer and it flowed out and over the sides. I left it overnight and came back to it firmly stuck to my tile. I managed to pry it loose and have learned for my second attempt to make the wall around the pond even.
If I can find a way to do it, I'll be trying miniature fish tanks next!