I finished the glow cups I posted the other day. Oh man, I think these are my favorite pieces to date.
I wanted to get them posted because last time I made glow cups, I didn't have time to and they ended up selling out.
- The rays and octopi were hand sculpted from polymer clay, as were the corals.
- The water is a clear resin.
- The glow in the dark pictures were barely edited. They really do glow that brightly.
- No, the glow won't run out and should last for years.
- These will be sold at Florida SuperCon. If you're going, I'll be at booth 303 in the exhibitor's room. I am hoping I have time to make more for MetroCon the weekend after SuperCon.