This one has a natural sand substrate, natural stones, moss for underwater plants, a small flower, handmade lily pads, two koi fish (one orange and white, one yellow and white), and two turtles (one swimming, one hiding in its shell on the rock).
I love the little turtles in this one. Especially the one in the water.
- All koi, turtles, and lily pads were handmade from polymer clay.
- The substrate is sand. The plants are moss.
- The water is a clear resin.
- The pond is in a large Altoids tin.
- This pond is up for auction now. Bidding starts at $40.
- All of my large ponds are truly one of a kind since I never duplicate them.
- My commissions are closed at the moment, so this is the only way to get a pond if you want one now!
I Have An ... " Empty - Altoids 'Container ! " .....
What Can One ..... Do With An ... " Empty - Altoids 'Container?.
~ Any Ideas?-. ~
"Sixth Month". Thirteenth;~Two Thousand Fourteen.
But I think when working on the kois, you should probably make the fins less round and a little more see through, to make them more realistic :3
Do you sell your work does not it??