Altoids Tin Commission for Mokiemorty.
This was my first time sculpting an octopus. I really love how this tin turned out. I will definitely have to add more octopi into other ocean tins!
- Coral and Octopus were hand sculpted from polymer clay.
- The shells are real miniature sea shells.
- White sand was used for the substrate.
- The water is clear resin.
- Commissions for tins are closed while I prepare for the Lakeland Miniature Show, SuperCon, MetroCon, and Tampa Comic Con. They will reopen again in August, though I plan to list some tins on eBay soon!