Commission for a large stone pond with 9 koi fish, one frog, two turtles, and water lilies.
- The pond base was sculpted from polymer clay and is 6" at the widest part.
- The koi fish, frog, turtles, water lilies, and lily pads were handmade with polymer clay.
- The water is a clear resin.
- The substrate is sand with real rocks and moss for underwater plants.
- The rocks around the outside were placed individually by hand and glow in the dark (which I forgot to take a picture of ).
- This piece took around 5 days to complete, plus a day of resin curing.
- Commissions are closed until August. I am open to making more ponds like these when they reopen!