Special commission of a turtle pond in a large Altoids container.
- The turtles, lily pads, and water lily were all handmade with polymer clay.
- It has a sand substrate with rocks and moss for underwater plants.
- This particular commission was made inside a large Altoids container.
- The water is a clear resin.
- Commissions are closed until August. Check back to see when they're open again!
This is really cool:>
This is one of my favourites. You should do something crocodile related. Can't wait until commissions open. >.<
Oh my god thats brilliant! a little pond you can take anywhere! adorable!
Superb. Nuff said.
Awww, those turtles are sooo darling!
Very nicely done indeed.
I like these tiny turtles.
Wah, those turtles are hella cute!
aww the turtles are so cute
wowawowwowwowwow!!!!!!!!! Awesome job! So much detail!
the awesomeness *3*
looked at it and smelled water
Isn't it funny how that happens sometimes? I usually get that when I'm making little foods - I can almost start to smell them.
so cute !
This one is so cute! I love the little turtles.
Just out of curiosity, what kind of resin do you use?
Red-Eared Sliders rule! This is my favorite of your water works so far.
I like the red on the turtle heads.
These are SO CUTE! I guess I'll have to wait until August...
Thank you! Large tins usually take anywhere between 3-5 days to finish. I'm self taught.
These are really awesome.