This is a very rough process that I was asked for when I made a couple pairs of peppermint cheesecake earrings. In my infinite wisdom, I sealed the package last night before I managed to take pictures of them, so this is all I have. >.<
1. Prep the colors and condition the clay.
2. Roll out the crust.
3. Cut the crust out.
4. Roll the filling and then attach it to the crust, bringing the excess of the bottom over the filling.
5. Texture the crust.
6. Clean the light clay and remove all fingerprints.
7. Apply coloring and then toss it into the freezer to firm up.
8. Chop up the peppermint topping from scrap peppermint clay I had kept and baked.
9. Remove cheesecake from freezer. Cut into slices.
10. Texture the crust and inside of the cheesecake slices.
11. Add eye pins.
12. Add peppermint topping and bake.
I will not be doing a tutorial on this for a little while still, but I plan to include it in the book of tutorials I'm chipping away at.